Race Postponed

     After spending hours on the trails today, we have decided that the conditions at this point are not safe enough to hold the Sled Dog Race.  We have, however, decided to POSTPONE the Race for one week and host the Race on Saturday, February 23rd.  Please keep checking this website for updated information as we continue to watch the weather forecasts and see how the snow that we have holds up to the warmer temps. forecast for the next 3 days.  The monthly meeting will be held on Thursday, February 21st if the Race is a go for the 23rd.  Thanks for your patience!!  Think Snow!